Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost curtain time!

My parents bought their plane tickets yesterday to fly up here in April. They are helping us move and drive our stuff down to Alabama. Now that they bought their tickets, its official. I can't believe Jared is almost graduated and we are leaving Provo! We are both SO excited about this move. It's sad too though cause we have to leave Jared's family and all of our friends we've made here. I hate how everything seems to always be bittersweet. You can't have the good without the bad right?
Well we are excited none the less!!!

4 comments:

  1. we'll sure miss you. I thought you were going to DC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to be in DC for the summer but we dont want to take all of our stuff up there. So since we are moving to AL after the summer we are just storing as much as we can in Alabama...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ash! we just barely got a blog too! yours is already so cute! so i totally didnt know you guys are moving to ALABAMA! youre so lucky you will get to be with your family! oh! and we got your sweet card and gift card. you guys are the greatest! we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sad yall are leaving, but am also so excited for yall's new adventures! Good luck I hope I get to see ya before yall leave me for good.

    ReplyDelete