Monday, February 23, 2009

The Hoopers are a Hoot!

Last night we had so much fun with Kent and Karlee. We ate dinner with them and just visited. Jared and I hadn't seen them since before we were married. Jared worked with Kent doing summer sales in Dallas and Karlee and I worked in the office together. I can't believe its been 2 1/2 years since Jared and I were married. It seems almost a lifetime ago that we were single and NOT in Utah. 
I got to meet little Boston last night too. Thats the Hoopers little boy and my goodness he is just the cutest little thing. He would grab my finger and take me to his room to see all his footballs. SO adorable. Im serious about the babysitting thing Karlee! hehe
Jared and I are really grateful to have such wonderful friends. We ready to hang out again guys! Lets play some games! hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment