Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


My gorgeous Mia checking out her Easter Bunny Loot.

Abigail (my book worm) is loving her new book!

Charlotte loves daddy to read to her.

Abbi reading her new book to me.

Mia (left) and Abbi (right)

Charli, so beautiful.

Abbi, my angel.

We were able to skype Grandma and Grandpa and also Mimi and Poppy before church to show them our beautiful Easter dresses.

After the egg hunt they just played with the eggs for a while. Its hilarious when the simplest things entertain them. Ha!



But of course, this is the real reason we celebrate Easter. How very grateful I am to know without a doubt that my Savior lives.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful girls! I LOVE how you say "give Charli her duck" and Abbi pushes it into her. So cute! Just so precious, these sisters. I also love hearing Charli say duck and Abbi and Mia's pig tails. Beautiful dresses, beautiful girls. We love you, mom and dad

    ReplyDelete