Thursday, April 19, 2012

Part One

Get ready for a video overload! I took 10 videos on the girls this week (only posting six though). I guess I just think they are sooo cute! haha

Mia has these moments where she just wants to hug and has been doing it so much this week! Its just so precious. I caught it on video, thankfully.

Today the girls were doing the cutest thing! They started a game all on their own. This is a first. They do stuff together all the time but this is the first time I found them playing together as a game all silly. It was hilarious! I must say though, this started with Mia dragging Abbi around by the hand. Luckily, Abbi thought it was funny so she let her. HA! Oh Dear.
silly

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHmygosh, this is just too cute. It's like their own version of Ring around the Rosie. I was squealing with delight as I watched all the videos. They are just SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO darling!! I love their hair in pigtails!! They are so kind to each other. (most of the time????) It's fantastic that Mis hugging... much better than biting!! Grandma

    ReplyDelete